La Femme ROJE
Rokh Mule Heeled Sandals
Designed in Vancouver, Canada
Composition: Produced with non-leather materials or fabrics (as part of our cruelty-free policy) / Fabric
Lining and inner sole: Non-leather materials / Fabric
Outer sole: Polyurethane (PU) / Wood - PVC / Thermoplastic (TPR)
Colour: Vivid fabric and black vegan leather
Size: 36 – 40
Heel height: 9 cm (Slides)
Cleaning instructions: Clean only with soft fabric and leather polish
"The ROKH collection draws inspiration from different eras and empires in Persia's rich history. While fully capturing the depth and beauty of this concept is difficult, ROKH has endeavoured to represent the entire path of Persian history, highlighting its virtues and unique features.
The textile designs in this collection were inspired by the Safavid and Qajar eras, incorporating ancient patterns and motifs used in their apparel, as well as antique Persian rug designs from the Sasanian empire. All textiles have been crafted with a velvety texture, evoking the power and richness of these historical periods.
ROKH accessories, on the other hand, feature the iconic "Shah Abbasi" floral pattern, also known as Niloofar Shah Abbasi. While the beauty of these bygone days may be lost, ROKH seeks to revive them through a modern approach, bringing these timeless designs to a new generation."
Order this item in your favourite colour by contacting us through email.
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centred.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.